- One package of kale - about 6-8 full leaves - washed and finely chopped
- 1 ripe avocado - chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 small chopped red onion - chopped
- 1-2 tbsp. Olive oil
- Cherry tomatoes - variety of colours - sliced in half
- Purple carrots or regular ones sliced in rounds
- Pink garlic - small bulb finely chopped
- Black pepper freshly ground to taste
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp.
- Salt - to taste
- Agave syrup - 1/2 tsp.
- Thai sprinkle seasoning or your favourite spices or herbs
- Please feel free to add and adjust according to your tastes. I generally use what is fresh and in season. I like to use high quality organic local produce. Our kale was donated by THE REAL GREEN GROCER .
- Add all ingredients together and allow them to marinate for several hours before eating. This will soften the kale.
- Thanks to the REAL GREEN GROCER for donating kale, shitake mushrooms and ginger for our healing feast. www.therealgreengrocer.com