- 1 cup raw almonds soaked overnight in about 6 cups of water
- 3 cups of purified water
- If you want to peel the skin off the almonds pour boiling water over the almonds to make this an easy job. It is not necessary.
- Grind the soaked and strained almonds with 3 cups of purified water. I use a Vita Mix but you can use a strong blender or food processor.
- Pour through a new well washed paint filter and store the almond milk in a glass container.
- The almond pulp may be added to smoothies, soups or raw brownie recipes. Let us know what uses you find.
- Enjoy using the almond milk in smoothies or soups. It can be sweetened with agave.
Thank you Lina for teaching us how to make this at our summer retreat.